People are strange

19.5.10

Take me back to the place where I loved that girl for all time. Why must life just take away every good thing one at a time? I want it back, well yes I want it back, yes I want you back. Please give it me back, 'cause I want your love. How can I not even cry for such a big thing in my life? The pain it takes the part of me, turn around and say goodbye. I want it back, well yes I want it back, yes I want you back. Please give it me back, 'cause I want you. How did you do it females? It's always you do it angels. You always keep me on the run, so how did you do it angels? Always you do it females. You always keep me on the run. I want it back, well yes I want it back, yes I want you back. Please give it me back, 'cause I want your love, but
I can't let myself love you.

No hay comentarios: