People are strange

20.8.10

The only one

Oh I love what you do to my head, when you pull me upstairs, and you push me to bed. I love what you do to my head, it’s a mess out there! Oh I love what you do to my heart, when you push me back down, and then pull me apart. I love what you do to my heart, it’s the best, oh yeah! Oh I love what you do to my lips, when you suck me inside, and you blow me a kiss. I love what you do to my lips, it’s so sweet in there. Oh I love what you do to my hips, when you blow me outside, and then suck me like this. I love what you do to my hips, it’s the beat oh yeah! You’re the only one I cry for, the only one I try to please. You’re the only one I sigh for, the only one I die to squeeze. And it gets better everyday, I play with you, it’s such a scream. Yeah it gets better everyday, I say with you it’s so extreme. Yeah it gets wetter everyday, I stay with you, it’s like a dream. Oh I love what you do to my skin; please slip me on, and slide me in. I love what you do to my skin, it’s a (?) oh yeah. Oh I love what you do to my bones, when you slide me up, and take me home. I love what you do to my bones, it’s the crush oh yeah. You’re the only one I cry for, the only one I try to please. You’re the only one I sigh for, the only one I die to squeeze. And it gets hazier anyway, I sway with you, it’s such a scream. Yeah it gets mazier every play, I say with you it’s so extreme. Yeah it gets crazier everyday, I stay with you, it’s like a dream. Oh I love, oh I love, oh
I love what you do to me.

No hay comentarios: